Milan Community Center
The Milan Community Center is located at 2701 East 1st Street in the 90-acre beautifully landscaped Camden Park. The modern architecturally designed center can comfortably seat 420 guests, and can be individually rented out to meet your specific needs. Below is an overview of the Center’s rates, rental items and other information that we hope you will find helpful, but please feel free to contact us at 309-787-8510 with any additional information, questions that you may have.
The Milan Community Center will be temporarily closed for remodeling through February 2014. Additionally, during this time the phone number has been temporarily changed to 309-787-8421. Please call this number with questions or to book an event.
Please call for rental rates: 787-8500 ext 0
RENTAL ITEMS: Line tablecloths will be rented from us. You are allowed to bring in plastic and/or paper tablecloths.
TABLECLOTHS: $6.00 each
SKIRTING: $1.25 per foot
DECORATING SERVICES: starting at $15.00 per guest table. Please call for details.
DECORATIONS: Costs vary. Please call for details
ROASTERS: $8.00 each
CHAFERS with sternos: $8.00
SET UP ARRANGEMENTS:
Final arrangements will be made by appointment only approximately one (1) month prior to your function date.
Our standard set up for the seating of guests, include round tables with 8-10 chairs per table depending upon the amount of guests, not to exceed 420 people.
Special tables: Cake, Gift, Food/Buffet, and Bridal party tables will set as per client’s specifications.
The facility is available to the renter from 9:00am until 12:00am. The function may run until 11:00pm with 1 hour allowed for the clean-up.
- Two refrigerators (1 standard size, 1 commercial size 43.5 cu. ft.)
- Two 100-cup coffee pots (no filters needed).
- Stove available for your use (8 burners).
- Dish detergent will be provided.
- Dish towels & dish cloths will be provided.
- Salt & pepper shakers available for your use.
- Garbage cans and liners will be provided.
- Busing carts and tubs are available.
- Coffee warmers and pitchers (water, punch etc.) are available.
- THE RENTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIRING A CATERER AT THE RENTERS EXPENSE.
- THE RENTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CATERER/FAMILY TO EXPEDITE CLEAN UP PROCEDURES POSTED AT THE FACILITY. OTHERWISE, THE RENTER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE.
- No liquor of any kind is allowed to be brought into the facility by the renter and/or guests.
- All drinks must be kept off the dance floor. If drinks are taken on the dance floor and spilled, the renter is responsible for clean-up of the floor.
- Candles used on guest seating tables must be enclosed (Brandy Snifter, Hurricane lamp etc.). You may use open candles on the Head or Cake table.
- No rice or birdseed is allowed inside or outside of the building. Also, rose petals cannot be thrown inside or outside the building. Any excess cleanup that this might cause will result in the deduction of your damage deposit.
- No wedding bubbles will be allowed to be blown inside the building.
- No crepe paper on tables.
- No staples, nails, or tacks will be allowed to put up decorations.
- Existing decorations and plants may not be moved.
- Holiday decorations will be up between November 15* and January 15.
- No dancing on tables.
- Helium balloons are acceptable with proper removal.
- No confetti (string or dot type) of any kind will be allowed. Anyone choosing to use them will lose a portion of their damage/clean-up deposit.
- Underage drinking will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone without proper identification or to individuals that appear to be intoxicated.
- Any function may be concluded at the discretion of the supervisor if problems (ie. underage drinking or extreme unruly behavior) continues after a warning has been issued to the renter.
- Any items left at the facility will be kept for 30 days and then disposed of.
- All clean up responsibilities must be implemented in order to receive your damage/cancellation deposit refund.
- Garbage must be maintained throughout the function and placed in dumpster located outside kitchen door. Garbage bags will be provided.
- Tables must be cleared and wiped clean. If table clothes are rented from us the tables will not need wiping.
- All linen table clothes must be removed from tables and placed in hampers. Plastic or paper must be removed and placed in garbage bags.
- All decorations must be removed the evening of your function.
- Anything used in the kitchen (dishes, coffee pot, etc.) must be washed, dried and put away. All counters must be wiped down.
- Clean up and or damage deposit refund will be at the discretion of the director.
- Clean up service is available for an additional cost.
UP to 150 guests $75.00 150-300 guests $100.00 300+ guests $125.00